Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shortest for June

Good morning! I think this one will be shortish. I took Joanna to the airport this morning. We needed to leave about 5:30 and we did leave about 5:34. We stopped for fuel on the way and she was there fifteen minutes earlier than she really needed to be. Our trip up was uneventful and my trip back was uneventful. When I got home, the goats weren’t out. Amena was supposed to take them out and I told her before leaving that I’d already milked so they were ready. So, I took them out. Before changing into long pants so my legs are itching and I probably should go shower to get all the pollen from the grass off of me. It seems a bit odd to shower before going out to work in the garden though when I’ll probably end up needing at least one more before the day is done so I am going to forego that and just eat breakfast instead.
Other than the garden, which I hope to get finished today, I have kindergarten on tap. I haven’t decided yet if I’m going to ride the bike or do the aerobic Pilates but one or the other is also on the schedule. This evening Cedric has soccer practice at the Hardwick school and my sewing machine is wanted at church at 6:30. Yes, it is going to be fun-filled day.
Have a great one

No comments:

Post a Comment