Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2012 Beach Trip Video

 
This one is of the boys not long after we arrived and had eaten lunch. The last time we were at a beach, it was one where you couldn't swim either in Maine or New Hampshire. It was fun, but not like this. Before that, we'd been to Agate Beach at Patrick's Point and the Crescent City Beach but that's been so long ago I don't remember when it was. So, simply put, the boys have no recollection of even wading in the ocean so this was a new experience.
 
 
Exploring on the jetty amongst the rocks was cool. Lots of crabs were found (and some later fed to the seagulls). I'm not sure who had more fun--maybe all of them.
 
I didn't realize I had it on video for this one until I went to take a picture of the scurrying crab.
 
Another one when I didn't realize I was ready to do video. As a result, you hear me and Paul but you see Laura, Nick and Cedric.
 
 
This is the water emptying through the breachway into the ocean. Obviously, this was while tide was going out. I wish I'd have thought to take one when the tide was coming in. We were there long enough, but it just never crossed my mind. Until we were on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment