Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Another Day

Well, finally we have a decent temperature: 64°. However, the humidity is at 98% which isn’t that great.
Half an hour later, I have finished eating a jalapeño bagel. I have to admit: I like the jalapeño bagels from Price Chopper. I also have to admit that I do not really care for pasteurized cow milk from the store; it just does not compare to goat milk or raw cow milk.
Yesterday. Yesterday was a minimum of 8 hours and 31 minutes ago and other than reading, I don’t remember much about what we did. That’s really bad. It’s also really life-like. I finished Laura’s story and still have not finished Falls the Shadow although I have only 100 pages to go.
I have been feeling kind of bleh as of late. I think part of it has to do with the fact that it is summer. A huge part of it has to do with the fact that we are fast approaching August 2nd. And another part of it school.
Having been accepted to Birthwise does not mean that I can afford to go. I have been awarded a financial aid package but a huge chunk of it is loans and I don’t want to have loans. I really didn’t think it would be difficult to find a phlebotomy job but I’ve been applying and nothing has happened. We cannot afford to pay what the grants do not cover as we are still recovering from the accident, have a somewhat larger than average family, and are dealing with some unwise financial choices made in the past. So, I guess some creativity is called for to see what I can come up with.
Today. Today will be around for another more than 15 hours. I had hoped to go to Goguen’s because my younglings like going and it’s a good place for them to be because the Goguen’s are good people and the lake is shallow enough I don’t have to worry too  much about them and Trista rolled in poop yesterday and needs a bath in the worst way. However, the forecast includes thunder storms and rain and just doesn’t look terribly conducive to water.
We will see what happens.

In the meantime, have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment