Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lemon Juice

Good morning! I am looking at a list of places that I’ve lived (or might live) with the current temperatures. Well, except Escrito because there was no listing for there. It is interesting to note the differences in highs and lows and humidity. I rather like a decent variation between the high and the low and right now Hubbardston isn’t having it.
Well, yesterday was a day. It was July 2, 2013, which means we are fast approaching the 2nd anniversary of the accident which I think perfectly explains some of the dreams/nightmares and tears that have been manifest. July of 2011 was a busy month. Daniel went to scout camp and Youth Conference. We were getting ready for our trip. I was finishing up the two summer classes I was taking. I’ve never liked summer much and I see no reason to improve my opinion.
For lunch we had grilled chicken with three different sauces. I needed to use the chicken and wanted to use the sauces. They turned out alright but I really don’t care for chicken or turkey breast meat. For supper we had meatloaf shaped into patties and then grilled. That was okay and used up the ground sirloin Paul had brought home the previous day.
I got some reading done. Four chapters, I think, of Laura’s book and more than 200 of Brisinger. I would have finished had I not done so much laundry or if we hadn’t spent half an hour stacking wood or if I hadn’t done Pilates and ridden the bike. But, I did do those things and so now I have less than 100 pages to go. That means it will have been a four-day read which would probably only been a 2-day read IF. Does no good to dwell on if’s so I won’t. I will, however, finish today and get back to Falls the Shadow.
Up for today are reading, stacking wood (I think we should be able to finish stacking what’s split with another 30 minutes today), more laundry, and I don’t know what else.
I have come to realize that although this basically is a journal, because I post it online, there are some things that I do not say. For example, I had the beginnings of a paragraph here and decided that it was not something that I want out there for the world to see. It isn’t that it is secret or that I wouldn’t be willing to talk about it, I just don’t want it ‘out there’ so to speak.

With that in mind, you will have to settle for 448 words today and my wishes that you have a spectacular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment