Saturday, July 27, 2013

Short One

And another good morning to you! When I woke up this morning, I thought it must be later than it was due to the blue sky visible and lack of cloud cover. Upon looking at the clock, I saw that it was not late and that I could stay in bed staring at a really cute boy who was curled up sleeping beside me. That was kind of nice.
Yesterday morning I went to Walmart to order pictures but the only way I could get them was instant which costs a lot more for the larger sizes. Their 1-hour machine was non-operational. I’ll check back today and if they still aren’t working, I’ll go to Rindge. It isn’t that far away so I don’t feel bad at all about going and there is no sales tax in New Hampshire. If I’d have known just a week earlier about this project, I would have had ordered online and had them delivered to me. However, when I looked, the earliest they would arrive is the 31st and since I need them for the 1st, I figured that would be taking a chance I didn’t want to take.
Amena is getting home today sometime this afternoon. It will be fun to hear her stories of camp because she’s sure to have some.
Yesterday was really, and I do mean really, ho hum kind of day. It rained all morning and some in the afternoon. The boys ended up taking the goats out after lunch rather than take them hay. Even though it rained some in the afternoon while they were out, it was very light and they didn’t complain at all.
I went to pick Nick up about 6:30 so he could watch the boys while Paul and I went out. They got to have BLTs with tomatoes from the garden. Lucky ducks. Jim Dusty came over and went out with us. His wife is in Ohio, I believe, because someone just had a baby. We went to Arisu which is the Korean place that we like. I think I like it maybe more than Paul but that’s okay because he likes the Mexican place in Leominster more than I do. I do hope, and really do think he does like, that he likes the Korean place more than I like the Mexican place.
When we got home, the boys were just finishing up Willow and Jim had a cramp in his leg so he came in and sat for a bit and drank some water. Then the movie was over and the boys went to bed. Jim left and Paul took Nick home. I sat here and wrote 209 words which doesn’t seem like a lot (because it isn’t) but it finished up a chapter nicely so I was good. It was late, anyway, and I really don’t like to keep going when it’s late and I’m tired. It is much better to read, as long as it’s pleasure reading and not something that needs to be retained, when tired.
In studying phlebotomy yesterday, I really have to wonder why there are some of the questions that there are. I was studying blood bank yesterday and quite frankly, I think most of what I read is stuff that would be learned by doing rather than expected before starting the job. Still, it’s there so it must be important for the certification exam so I’ll study it and hopefully it will stick.
I knew that Paul was going to stop at Price Chopper after dropping Nick off to get milk and I know that Paul cannot go into a store and ONLY buy milk so I knew that he would be bringing more home than just milk but I went to bed at 10:30 anyway. The light was still on when he got home but I hadn’t just gone upstairs to read, I had gone to bed (there is a difference, you know).

This will be all for now. Have a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment