Thursday, July 18, 2013

Another Hot Day

Good morning! It is going to be another hot and humid day today. Check this out:
Forecasted temperatures


Forecasted humidity


You probably notice that I didn’t start everything out at midnight. That is because I didn’t check until after 7:00 this morning so I got current times. Anyway, guess where I might want to be?
Yesterday morning I went to the temple. That was nice. I hadn’t been since my mom and Grandma were here last June. It’s funny how I went with something on my mind and while I was there, something else related but different came to mind.
Laura took Cedric Pacific Rim yesterday afternoon. Joanna washed her Jeep with the help of Elders Thorn and Nash and brothers. Amena was gone at the Trivett’s all day. Joanna got pizza for lunch from Dominoes and that ended up being supper as well. Joanna went to church at 7:20 or so to meet with the missionaries and Laura went to church to deliver some soap and to pick Kim Trivett up so they could get a cake and things for a baby shower this evening. One of them also brought Amena home.
Paul and the boys and I went to Comet Pond after Paul got home. That felt nice in spite of the fact that I didn’t like going all the way under because the pressure just made me feel like I couldn’t breathe. Sometimes when I’m having asthma issues I feel like I can’t breathe when I’m in the water, but I wasn’t having issues. It just felt like I couldn’t get air in my lungs. Anyway, it was nice to cool off.
I didn’t get much done from my list. I’m waiting for Laura to give me an opinion on Feardorcha before I move on with that. I think I need to make him more fearsome but maybe the time for that is in upcoming chapters. So, I didn’t get any writing done yesterday. I didn’t take any phlebotomy notes or clean the living room or make balls for babies. I did read (I’m down to about 100 pages in Inheritance) and work on my website.
Today my list is only five things long but I am also going to go visit teach Laurie Orzel this morning and that will take a bit of time out of the morning. Which is fine. I need to get the baby balls done, at least one of them, for the shower this evening. I’m not entirely sure I’ll be able to go because I don’t know what Joanna is doing this evening. If she’s home, I’ll go, if she’s not, I’ll take some boys and deliver a gift and come home again. Or maybe take them all with me. I don’t know.

Anyway, have a spectacular day and find something to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment